[CM] Common Music feature request: OSC support...

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 13 07:30:50 PST 2009

yes im looking at liblo right now! trying to see if i could build it
as a static lib...

ive also run into a juce applet called  MouseToOSC-1.1,  i cant build
it on mac but it looks like it works on linux. if someone could
confirm that it might be easiest if i just used his code for the
message and port implementation.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Other-AUDIO-Tools/Mouse-To-OSC.shtml