[CM] windows beta

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed May 13 17:03:43 PDT 2009

ive made that windows snapshot of the current cm + sndlib and placed
it on pinhead. it contains all three apps (cm, Grace and GraceCL)

http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/cm-3.2.4.beta-win32.zip

since its svn trunk you can expect problems especially since this is
the first build that is 100% Visual Studio and i may not have found
all the compiler issues in sndlib's source code. i am able to generate
a sound file using 'wave' and 'fm-violin'. I will depend on people
trying the three apps and (hopfully) helping me fix them as problems
are found. bil will be encorporating the vs2005 files that andrew
burson and i developed into the sndlib tarball so at some point  soon
you can download sndlib and build it in visual studio.

to build cm in vs2005 you do

premake --verbose --target vs2005 --sndlib sndlib

then double click the cm.vcproj file. maybe i should start shipping
vs2005 and xcode projects for cm with the sources...