[CM] WIn binary that matches the Common Music Reference Manual

Karl Branting kbranting at gmail.com
Sun May 10 10:09:02 PDT 2009

I am an experienced lisp programmer, and I'd like a cm windows binary that
matches the Common Music Reference Manual or some more up-to-date reference.
I would prefer to use emacs as my interface, but in the past I have found
discrepancies between the cm2 binaries that I could find for windows and
both the CMRM and "Notes from the Metalevel".

Does an appropriate windows-binary/documentation pair exist?

Thanks,

Karl Branting