[CM] rts install

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at mh-freiburg.de
Fri Mar 20 12:58:51 PDT 2009

Hi Rick,

 I perfectly understand your sentiments... I know that I had it
working once but the harddrive with that is in Freiburg where I'll be
after Easter. I will check it there.

I don't really object to using cm3 as long as it is possible to use
lisp syntax and having full access to a common lisp system. Is that
the case (or at least possible)?

I'm sorry to be so ignorant about recent developments but I basically
use cm as some sort of library and an excellent object system for
definition of musical structure and not as much as a stand-alone
monolithic system, although I can definetely see the benefits from
your point of view regarding the nightmare of cl systems and different
platforms.

nevertheless, thanks a lot!
Orm