[CM] cm3 with emacs

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 11 11:17:39 PDT 2009

Hi im sorry for the delay in this reply, its been a  very busy two
weeks!
Are you using the function mp:open  to open the port?

first use (ports) list the avaiable ports:

cm> (ports)
(("midi.port" (0 -> "IAC Driver Bus 1" #f) (0 <- "IAC Driver Bus 1"
#f)))

then use (mp:open  out . in) to open a device.  the -> means in the
device listing means that device is an output. so  this would open the
output device 0

(mp:open 0)

cm> (mp:open 0)
CoreMidi - opening out: Bus 1