[CM] CM version that works with the examples in the book?

Adam ahcnz at ihug.co.nz
Fri Mar 6 23:05:12 PST 2009

That 'source code' should work with CLisp, and Emacs & Slime,
on WinXP.

The installation instructions are in   /cm2/doc/install.html
and for setting up in Emacs and Slime, in   /cm2/doc/emacs.html

However CM2 does not seem to be working right on WinXP
under CLisp, Emacs & Slime.  And this is a great pity.

Rick has suggested that CM2 is no longer being developed.
Thats OK. Its great as is.

Perhaps CM2 works fine on the Mac and in Linux. I will try in Linux
next.

It would be great if it could be left as is, but working on XP too.

This is where I was downloading from;
svn co https://commonmusic.svn.sf.net/svnroot/commonmusic/branches/cm2