[CM] Evolving Csound Instruments using Lisp and Genetic Programming

Tom Jordan viresh64 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:55:07 PDT 2009

Thanks for the responses Rick and Jeff...  It seems that using Genetic
Programming to evolve tree structures as S-expressions in Lisp could evolve
sound / synthesis structures directly in CM without the use of Csound,
something I didn't realize at first...  I am not too familiar with CM yet,
so I guess that's the place to start!  I have the book "Notes from the
Metalevel" and years of experience using Lisp.  Thanks for the help !
Tom