[CM] Evolving Csound Instruments using Lisp and Genetic Programming

Tom Jordan viresh64 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 13:11:20 PDT 2009

Evolving Csound Instruments using Lisp and Genetic Programming

Hi,
   Is there a way to define Csound instruments directly in Lisp/CM so that
they may be evolved using a Genetic Programming technique as developed by
John Koza?
   I've browsed through search results including older posts from this list
which seem to indicate that a Csound API for Common Lisp is available or
being developed, but I have no idea of the current state of this...

Thanks,

Tom