[CM] snd as pd external (OSX 10.5.6).... problems with "size of off_t"

padovani josepadovani at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jun 14 07:29:32 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to compile (actually configure to compile) SND
"--with-snd-as-pd-external" and I am getting an issue related with the
size of off_t ...

checking for pid_t... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking for off_t... yes
checking for nl_langinfo and DECIMAL_POINT... no
checking for nl_langinfo and RADIXCHAR... yes
checking size of off_t... configure: error: in
`/Users/ze/Desktop/snd10/snd-10':
configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (off_t)
See `config.log' for more details.

Tried:

./configure --with-guile --with-snd-as-pd-external
and
./configure --with-snd-as-pd-external

Maybe am I ignoring some flags?

thanks.