[CM] ;piano.scm crashes in Linux, too

eichhoff eichhoff at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Jul 21 02:53:13 PDT 2009

In Windows AND in Linux it's now not possible to compile the programs. I
downloaded now the trunk version of cm, the stable juce-zip-Version,
sndlib from CCRMA and premake 3.7 and made everything regarding to the
readme-file in /cm.
In Linux the last "make" doesn't work (after premake), two misstakes are
shown. As attachment I put the code that I received in linux. Perhaps
you see where the problem is.

Best regards
Markus