[CM] Problems with installing CM, CLM-4, LISP, SNDLIB

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 14 07:16:10 PDT 2009

> So, if I use windows you suggest CM+sndlib, but you are not sure
> because it could
> be possible that no Lisp version works with clm-4. O.k.

EITHER:

     clm-4, sbcl, cm-2, graceCL/emacs

OR:

     sndlib, cm

that is, these are mutualy exclusive enviornments: sndlib is a Scheme/
C REPLACEMENT for clm-4, cm is a Scheme/C++ REPLACEMENT for cm2/emacs.
( avoid the term 'lisp' in this mailllst -- its too general a term and
unhelpful in discission, indicate if you are interseted in either
'common lisp' or 'scheme' )