[CM] Problems with installing CM, CLM-4, LISP, SNDLIB

Markus Eichhoff eichhoff at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Jul 14 05:25:27 PDT 2009

So, what does it mean? The end is

#ifndef USE_SND
    #define USE_SND 1
#endif

This is also my version where the errors appear.
Shell I change only the end into:

#define USE_SND 0

  #ifdef _MSC_VER
     typedef long off_t;
     #define ssize_t int
     #define snprintf _snprintf
     #define strtoll strtol
     #if _MSC_VER > 1200
       #define _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE 1
       #define _CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE 1
       #define _CRT_SECURE_CPP_OVERLOAD_STANDARD_NAMES 1
     #endif
#endif

#endif

Or shell one add this code above the end-code?