[CM] Snd 10.7

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jul 6 03:55:53 PDT 2009

Snd 10.7

Mike made many improvements throughout Snd.

generators.scm: moving-fft, moving-scentroid, moving-autocorrelation, moving-pitch.

dlocsig.scm works now in s7, but not guile 1.9.0.

clm: added rectangular->magnitudes (ignores phases)

ALSA is now the default audio choice in Linux (this affects CLM/Sndlib also).
  This is a slight problem in Clisp because there's no way to tell that
  we're in Linux, so in that case, push :alsa on *features* before loading
  all.lisp.  I've noticed playback can hang or simply fail if the pulseaudio
  server is running.  Linux audio is a never-ending pain.

New configure switch --with-oss.

Checked: gtk 2.17.1|2, sbcl 1.0.29, Fedora Core 11, guile 1.9.0

in the new guile, %delay and %filter are not defined, and there are many changes
  due to the guile compiler, so debug.scm has been removed, as well as the with-sound
  debugging stuff (ws.scm) that depended on it.  1.9.0 doesn't handle off_t cleanly,
  so you'll actually need 1.9.1.  Due to new restrictions in the syntax it accepts,
  this version of guile also can't handle generators.scm. And run doesn't work.

Thanks!: Mike Scholz, Jose Padovani, Kjetil Matheussen, Rick Taube.