[CM] building cm3/Grace on linux

Bill Sack bsack23 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:34:56 PST 2009

ok, so after i quit griping and installed the freeglut-devel package i
was able to build jucedemo and lo and behold the audio demo worked.
the 'show audio settings ..' widget finds my soundcard and the little
soundplayer can load and play a soundfile. the synth works too. but i
still get the little whirling 'waiting' cursor ...

this is with fc8