[CM] CM Sourceforge updated

Achim Bornhoeft achim.bornhoeft at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 11 09:06:29 PST 2009

Hi,
when working with cm 3.2.4 in Aquamacs/Leopard I wasn't able to get
SimpleSynth to play the midi output directly (no error though).
Writing a midifile worked but the listener freezed somehow after
writing. (Is there any possibility to write a midifile and hear it
directly at the same time, as it was in cm2 ?)
The same with clm: The soundfile is written, but you can hear it only
when opened in an editor. (In former clm versions there was the :play
keyword in with-sound ...)
Many thanks for help.

Achim