[CM] CM Sourceforge updated

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 11 09:56:55 PST 2009

> Hi,when working with cm 3.2.4 in Aquamacs/Leopard I wasn't able to
> get SimpleSynth to play the midi output directly (no error though).

this works for me. do this:

1. use (ports ) to see what ports you have available:

cm> (ports)

cm> (("midi.port" (0 -> "IAC Driver Bus 1" #f) (1 -> "MK-249C USB MIDI
keyboard" #f) (0 <- "IAC Driver Bus 1" #f) (1 <- "MK-249C   USB MIDI
keyboard" #f)))

2. THen open the port you want (the -> means its an output port) so to
open output port 0 do

(mp:open 0)

3. then send data to it, if SumpleSYnth is listening to the same port
you should hear it.

(send "mp:midi" 0 .5 (between 60 90) .5)