[CM] cm with chicken

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 12:47:09 PST 2009

Hi Heinrich,

maybe a global libflag variable can be set to "-l" or "-framework" and all

 add(mypackage.links, somelib)

be replaced by

 add(mypackage.linkoptions, libflag .. somelib)

AFAIK linkoptions is the way to pass arbitrary stuff to the linker.

Or maybe a method

addlib(lib) {
if it's linux add(pkg.links, lib),
if it's not add(pkg.linkoptions, "-framework " .. lib)
}

then replace all add(pkg.links, simelib) by addlib(somelib)

What do you think?

Regards
-Carlos

PS:

- is the csound port described at
http://commonmusic.sourceforge.net/cm/res/doc/cm.html implemented?
- if it's how can I enable support for it?

what about