[CM] juce, linux and alsa

kRAkEn/gORe kunitoki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:39:41 PST 2009

Hi to all,
Implementing jackmidi in juce should be straightforward, but if jackmidi
depends on jack_client and should be tight to the audio part then it will be
more difficult to implement it, as juce MidiDevice and AudioDevice are
separate stuff having nothing in common.

I will see next days what i can do and implement jackmidi, but unless Julian
accept my patches for jackaudio support i think it will be difficult to have
also jackmidi in the short term.

I'll let you know

Regards,

Lucio