[CM] CLM-4 Mac OS 10.6 libclm.so problem

Tommy Rushton tommy.rushton at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:45:58 PST 2009

I have found that attempting to compile CLM-4 under a 32-bit SBCL build results in the dlopen(3) error that I posted originally; under a 64-bit SBCL build, compilation stops at the same point (after ";loading /Users/tommyrushton/clm-4/initmus.fasl"), but the error is not printed, nor is there any further output -- the process just hangs. In both cases, libclm.so is definitely created.

When I added "-arch i386 -m32" to the gcc call that links headers.o, audio.o, etc., and used a 64-bit SBCL build, I got "file is not of required architecture" errors and the dlopen(3) error returned. Does this shed any light on the situation?