[CM] OT?: Endless increasing pitch: How?

meino.cramer at gmx.de meino.cramer at gmx.de
Thu Dec 17 19:41:51 PST 2009

Hi,

long time ago I had an audio file, which I think it was
generate via csound, which plays a tone pitch, which /seems/
to increase endlessly. It was the audible counterpart of an
optical illusion.

I like to know, how this "trick" was constructed and how I
can rebuild the effect ?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Best regards,
mcc