[CM] Problems with Grace 3.3.0 and 3.4.0

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 5 08:53:21 PST 2009

i just ran all the wave.clm example in Grace several times on my xp
emulator without crashing.  the audio playback widget isnt working but
i dont know why yet....

try this:
1 turn off Audio>SndLib>AutoPlay  (select it so that its unchecked)
2 run the wave.clm examples with all the "~/"    removed from the file
names

if that doesnt crash at least ill have some more info.