[CM] Common Music in Emacs

James ja.lira0 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:20:40 PDT 2009

Okay so I've figured out that it's a deprecated function from CM-2.. What is
it's equivalent in CM-3? I can't find this in the dictionary. How much of
the Meta-Level code would require translation? I'm wondering if it would be
more worth it to try to install CM-2 but I'm finding this difficult.

Any help as ever is appreciated.

James