[CM] stereo-flute, flow-envelope

Markus Eichhoff eichhoff at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Aug 10 03:29:36 PDT 2009

Do I find on the websites of clm, sndlib or somewhere else information
how the :flow-envelope '(x,y,z....) is created? Sometimes I see '(0 0 1
1 2 1 3 0) eight numbers inside, sometimes only 4: '(0  1 100 1). Is it
something like begin time, duration, Hz, and decay time perhap? And the
eight numbers? Is there also ADSR inside?

Heinrich Taube schrieb:

>> Which site do you mean with "cm.html#Randomness" where I may look for
>> rangauss?
>
> cm/res/doc/cm.html#Randomness
>
> if rangauss isnt what you need, just write a C function that returns
> double floats in whatever this distribution is. then ill tie it into
> scheme.
>

> On Aug 9, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Markus Eichhoff wrote:
>
>> Which site do you mean with "cm.html#Randomness" where I may look for
>> rangauss?
>>
>> Yes, of course, you are right. It would help other users. But first I
>> will
>> import it, because I don't know scheme and don't know some commands like
>> num2str(k) (Matlab) in scheme.... so first I will import the code, but
>> then I will try to write it in Grace. I hope it will be possible then.
>>

>>> did you look at the distrubutions listed in cm.html#Randomness  ??
>>> there is a rangauss  listed there...
>>> if thats not what you want, just add the generator to CmSupport.cpp
>>> and ill tie it in since its generally useful.  thats easier than
>>> always importing stuff from another app and it would help out other
>>> users.

>> --
>> Dipl.-Math. Markus Eichhoff
>>
>> Chair of Computational Statistics