[CM] Snd 10.8

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 9 11:38:33 PDT 2009

> I think I can implement this, but it will mean that if the macro is
> not defined at read time, it will be expanded at eval time.

that would allow both to happen.

> is expanded when it is evaluated.  I think handling it instead
> in the reader is easier than splicing its result into the caller
> at eval time (not sure how much this will slow down the reader).

whatever is easier! im happy to pay the price one time (at read time)
to avoid it happening every time at eval time.  ottherwise ill get rid
of some of my macros since they werent intended to be run each time
the function runs (like my optkey arg parsing)  so for me id much
rather pay the piper when the system boots rahter when people are
calling things under processes!