[CM] admin tasks

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Apr 18 14:17:57 PDT 2009

> How about savannah?.

Hmmm.  I don't need mailing lists, web sites, bug tracking, mirrors....
And (it will sound very strange for me to say this but) I trust the Gnu
people even less than Google.  I've never liked the "freedom" chant:
"By choosing Savannah, you show that you value your freedom".
If we can set up something at ccrma, that would almost certainly
be best for me, although an added burden for poor Fernando.
I'll have to learn how to make a wiki page!