[CM] admin tasks

Frank Brickle brickle at pobox.com
Sat Apr 18 06:16:57 PDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <
nando at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:

> I've looked at trac before and we could install it (when we switch to
> the new server - coming soon). As far as I can remember it was not that
> easy to have more than one project in it which would be nice, has that
> changed? (question to those who know in the list).

GNU Radio  <http://gnuradio.org> and its auxilary CGRAN <
https://www.cgran.org> both use trac. GNU Radio is big, with a lot of
developer branches; CGRAN is getting pretty big too, supporting 13 different
projects. Everybody involved is pretty happy with them, I think.

Frank

--
You know, I've always had an idea that my retirement would be the greatest
contribution to science that mankind has ever known. -- Cap. Jeffrey T.