[CM] Multiple midi ports

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 11 08:50:10 PDT 2009

looking this over i remember now why i didnt implement multiple ports
immediately. unlike portmidi, which reads ports just one time when the
lib is initialized, juce ports are completely dynamic and there is no
static device id. that means each time devices are read id 0 could
possibly point to a different device and so :port values might have to
change. its doable but a bit tricky