[CM] Multiple midi ports

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 10 10:51:06 PDT 2009

the code isnt written to do this -- there is nothing to stop it being
implemented however, i just decided not to tackle it until there was a
need. the main issue would be how to address the different devices.
for example there could be a :port  option to the mp output :

(mp:midi :key 50 :chan 0 :port 3)

input is harder, the eaiest would be to still have only one hook but
to pass it a extra 'port' value.