[CM] switch between processes

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 5 15:08:32 PDT 2009

rather than coroutines, one "simple" way would be - to have each
process run for a section, then at the end of the sections to spout a
new version of itself in the future eg
(define (me ...)
(process  do
                  finally (spout (me ...) 100)))

another way: you could spout two processes that can both see the same
variable that they examine and set in order to control each other.

(let ((run1flag #t)
        (run2flag #t))
   (sprout (process when run1flag (output ....) (setf run1flag ???
run2flag ???)))
   (sprout (process when run2flag (output ....) (setf run2flag ???
fund1flag ???))))