[CM] cm3/sndlib with audio and midi file generation

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Nov 28 04:17:12 PST 2008

> SndLib.cpp:(.text+0x525): undefined reference to `xen_s7_c_to_xen_string'

I think this would happen if you used gcc to make sndlib, then
tried to load it into something built with g++.  That's the reason
for the

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif

wrappers in the header files.

> [UTF-8?]audio.c:8350: error: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘floa
t*’

The JACK section of audio.c needs a bunch of explicit type conversions to
make C++ happy --I'll try to get around to it today.

> there is a problem with me using #:keywords
> [...]
> a bunch of 'undefined sharp expression' messages.

Geez... what a bunch of forgetful grumps!  I'll add code to the s7 reader
to automatically change #: to : (I think #: is ugly).