[CM] cm3/sndlib with audio and midi file generation

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 27 15:02:00 PST 2008

nando ill have a go on my linux (ubuntu) it was building last week so
its something simple.

> Got the current sndlib:
> ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-alsa --with-jack --with-s7
> make

but for starters I dont thing thats the way to build sndlib for c++,
you need to pass CC=g++ to configure

if you look in my readme.text i have this:

cd /path/to/sndlib
  ./configure CC=g++
  make
  cd /path/to/cm3
  premake --verbose --target gnu --juce /path/to/juce --sndlib /path/
to/sndlib
  make
  bin/cm

ill reply to your other issues once I test build on ubuntu. i have to
travel tomorrow so it may take a day to get back to you.

its cm3.tar.gz while im still porting the code.  once its stable ill
check everyting into a new svn repostiory at sourceforge