[CM] cm3 & s7 in xemacs?

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Nov 17 12:33:55 PST 2008

I also have Anders' code and vaguely remember working on it a long
time ago -- a good idea that got pushed so far down my queue that
it fell off.  I now think the CLOS stuff was a mistake, but when I started,
it seemed like a natural approach.  The other major problem is that
people doing notation are calligraphers, and I was aiming the thing
at composers who were tired of reading notelists -- music notation
is instantaneous, whereas a notelist is a headache.  So, it got caught
in the same bog that the Snd recorder got mired in -- featuritis
to the point of unusability.