[CM] snd Bindings for many things different from manual.

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat May 31 03:46:16 PDT 2008

> I installed from Debian's repository, and it seems to use Alt-*key*

That M-key notation is borrowed from emacs, and goes back to the
days when there were keys marked "Meta", "Super", "Hyper", etc.
On my Mac, it's actually the "Esc" key, which is very inconvenient.
I'm sure there's a way to use "option" or whatever instead, but I've
never had time to poke around and find it.