[CM] Grace help examples

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Mon May 19 09:06:20 PDT 2008

Yes, you are correct that some of the tutorials are stale -- they were
originally designed for the Common Lisp environment and dont reflect
the newer realtime/scheme environment. I think the solution will be to
make the current tutorials reflect realtime/scheme (Grace), and only
ship the older set with gracecl releases (assuming there is some
solution to getting CLM  working in a non-snd scheme the GraceCL
releases will be fewer and fewer)
best, rick