[CM] Notes from the Metalevel

taube at uiuc.edu taube at uiuc.edu
Fri May 9 11:37:53 PDT 2008

Hi, I think maybe I will have to make a new image of the CD with updated contents for intel mac ( Aquamacs, SBCL etc. _ I have just contacted the pubisher about this because i think they will do a second printing.

But really, I should just rewrite the book's examples for Grace+CM3!  that would be a much friendlier environment for working with the examples than what I have on that CD, which is years old now. But of course it wouldnt correspond exactly with what you see in the book. You could try downloading Grace to start learning the first chapters. I will look at porting the examples once school is done next week. Its beta software, but my advanced class just finished some real pieces with it so its basically working. You can use Scheme or the (easier to learn) SAL syntax:

http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/grace-cm3-beta-osx-universal.zip

best, rick