[CM] music5

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon May 5 04:02:14 PDT 2008

> (is there anything that needs to be packaged for this to work in Planet CCRMA?)

what a hack that would be!  It requires only gfortran (or probably
any f77, f90, f95, f2003) -- I'm a bit unclear on this,
but I have used "open" with all the special parameters to write
raw sound output, and I use character arrays.  It's easy to
replace the binary output with text output, if needed, and
I have a little bit of Scheme code to turn that into a sound file.
I was planning to leave it as 2 or 3 files, 1 file of examples
from Max's book, the other containing the 3 passes, but
for packaging I suppose we should keep the 3 passes separate.
But anything you like is fine -- I think it's a great idea!