[CM] Re: Simultaneous output CMN and MIDI

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 06:28:43 -0500

hi i think you should run your algorithm to a seq and then use that
two write both files

(defparameter pass (new seq))
(events (my-algo ) pass)
(events pass "test.mid")
(events pass "test.clm"))

another way would be use fomus  "backends", you could tell it to
notate the data and write a midi file, i think one of the fomus
options is cmn to prouce the output