[CM] CM and Knowledge Representation

Mr.SpOOn mr.spoon21 at gmail.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:26:05 +0100

Hi, I'm new here.

I'd like to learn (and use) Common Music to generate music starting
from some other music (possibly in a MIDI format) given in input. My
idea is to use the input to reproduce music in a similar style.
I think I can use Markov Chains for this particular purpose.

My only requisite (because I have to do this for an Artificial
Intelligence course) is that I have to use some form of knowledge
representation (this is what the teacher asked me), but I'm not really
sure what to represent, and how. I mean, is there any way to use some
language to represent knowledge together with Common Music?

Thanks, Carlo