[CM] CLM on GraceCL

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 05:43:28 -0600

Hi As far as I know you cant run CLM on CLISP/Windows. Please correct
me if Im wrong. Michael Edwards did get CLM running in AllegroCL/
Windows a few years ago.  It might be possible to if you switch to
SBCL/Windows. But of course you will need the gnu C compiler, a bash
shell (cygwin or mingw ?) and some time/patience to get everything
working.

(trying to get clm/snd into chicken scheme is on my (infinite) todo
list...)

best, rick