[CM] reverb in grace/clm?

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:59:09 -0800 (PST)

> Hi, i have no idea where that printout is coming from! try switching to nrev
> and tell me if that gives you reverb, that way we will know if its instrment
> related or a more general problem:

I can get reverb going with nrev. So the problem relates to freeverb. But
I don't think anything changed in freeverb in a long time.

> You should be able to run clm/cm on fd5 inside or outside of graceCL. if SBCL
> works then both clm and cm should working. if not then they can be fixed with
> your help.

I talked with nando about it and there is some broken dependency between
the current version of sbcl and cm/clm compiled for sbcl in FC5 version of
the planet. Hope fully nanco will be able to fix the problem.

Oded