[CM] NftM CD files

taube at uiuc.edu taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 8 08:23:43 PDT 2008

 Im still out of state but when I get back to Illinois next week I will put up a web site with the missing CD materials for download. My apologies for the missing CD, the publisher assures me that they are  included in the second printing so perhaps you got an earlier book. Regardless the website will have version of GraceCL that runs the books examples as is. The app will work on windows/mac/linux and should be much easier to deal with than the software on the original cd.

again my apologies for the missing CD, ill post a note when Ive got something to download, probably about two weeks.

best, rick