[CM] RT-Stalin

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Wed Jun 4 17:27:41 PDT 2008

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 01:54:00 +0200 (CEST), Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Charles Turner wrote:
>> I looked at the functions in librollendurchmesserzeitsammler.a, and
>> don't see any init_rollendurchmesserzeitsammler:

> You are right. That's a function in rt-various.c in Snd. I don't
> know why it can't be found. Is it possible that you are running the
> wrong binary somehow?

Weird. I looked at the Snd binary I built, and
init_rollendurchmesserzeitsammler wasn't present, although rt-various.c
had been compiled. (It's the only Snd binary in my system.) I re-ran
configure and make clean, make, and things are OK now.

The test file builds, and produces a few blocks of audio before it goes
silent, although it continues to write status info to the screen. I'm
assuming this has something to do with not having kernel support
(rt_limits, lsm realtime as you mentioned) for realtime audio.

Perhaps I forgot to make clean after I reconfigured for --with-rt?

Thanks! Charles