[CM] Grace import-events

Adam ahcnz at ihug.co.nz
Sat Jul 26 08:10:22 PDT 2008

Grace 0.0.1 which reports Common Music 2.11.1 in
its output,  is running on my distant XP machine.

Maybe this is too old a version, and now works right.

My problem is, using import-events on a simple .sco
Csound file, the console output shows the 7 p-fields,
but reports an error for an extra 8th p-field where the
CR or CR/LF is.  sub-objects then doesn't work.

Error goes something like,

(defparameter s1 (import-events "a1.sco"))

"i11  1 1 0.6 220 0.7 103"Skipping unimplemented statement:
"i11  5 2 0.5 180 0.9 103"; warning: Importing non-numerical p8 value: I11.
Skipping unimplemented statement:
"i11 . . . ditto as above . . . .

(subobjects s1)

NO-APPLICABLE-METHOD: when calling #<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION
  CONTAINER-SUBOBJECTS> with arguments (NIL). no method is applicable.

Does import-events work OK for sco files in the current release ?
Or is it something at this end ?