[CM] CLM 4 Mac, DAC forces MOTU to 192k

Bret Battey BBattey at dmu.ac.uk
Tue Jul 22 02:25:39 PDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I just gave Audacity a try. Audacity preferences has an option "Do not modify audio device settings (such as sample rate)". With that checked, things work fine (Audacity plays back a 44.1kHz audio file at the correct speed with my MOTU set at 48kHz) -- and that is my preferred way of working.

If I uncheck that, however, Audacity hangs up. So it doesn't have a perfect solution either ;)

-=Bret