[CM] snd pd external reports "Unbound variable: in" during startup

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:26:00 PDT 2008

> First, change your definition of srfi-loaded into:
> (define srfi-loaded #f)

Sorry, I had already done that but I'm mostly into the c mindset
today, so I mentally type casted it :).

> And second change insert this definition of c-display:
>
> (define (c-display . args)
>  (let ((printfunc display))
>    (c-for-each (lambda (n arg)
>                  (if (> n 0)
>                      (printfunc " "))
>                  (printfunc arg))
>                args)
>    (printfunc #\newline)))

Done. And it finally DID work!!!...last has been an awful and long
recompilation night for me, but not in vain.

One thing that maybe should make its way into the docs: it's necessary
to point SCHEME_LOAD_PATH to the snd folder in order to let the
external load the scripts, it's not enough to add this folder to pd
path, as it's the case with pyext.

> BTW. Sorry for not testing things before posting,
> but I don't have access to my machine now.

Sorry? Are you kidding? I'm the one who's a nuisance here. Thanks
Kjetil for your prompt support

Best regards
-Carlos