[CM] Re: Cmdist digest, Vol 1 #1310 - 2 msgs

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:04:10 -0600

> But what if I need to start guile by using snd?

yes you are corrrect if you are already inside a lisp environment then
just load src/cm.scm
if you are already inside a common lisp you can either load src/
cm.lisp or use the ASDF loading api. in the case of common lisp
regardless of how you load, cm will keep different lisp compiled fasls
separate so that you can wok with cm in difffernet environments at the
same time