[CM] Grace: realtime audio with Csound5

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:21:10 -0600

On Feb 29, 2008, at 3:00 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> Rick Taube wrote:
>> On Feb 29, 2008, at 9:28 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
>>> It is 3.0.0, both in the Gentoo distro and what I used to build
>>> Grace. I couldn't figure out why the premake step wasn't finding
>>> the installed Chicken, so I just made a copy of it.
>> it will look for ../../../chicken  or /usr/local/{bin/lib}
>> you can specify some other place doing
>>   premake ... --chickendir /path/to/chicken
> Ah ... so then I should use "/usr"

chicken's install normally puts it in /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/lib
and /usr/local/include...if its in /usr/bin, /usr/lib and /usr/include
then im not sure what do to other than edit my premake.lua (because
its not there now) and change this:

package.includepaths = {juce_dir, "/usr/local/include" }

package.includepaths = {juce_dir, "/usr/local/include", "/usr/include" }

and then generate the Makefiles and see if that fixes it.
if it works let me know and ill check the fix into svn