[CM] reverb in grace/clm?

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 06:29:11 -0600

> I've compiled and loaded freeverb, but when I execute the code there
> is no reverb. I get a message in the temrinal (not grace console
> window)
> reverb active?output active?reverb active?;

Hi, i have no idea where that printout is coming from! try switching
to nrev and tell me if that gives you reverb, that way we will know if
its instrment related or a more general problem:

(load (compile-file "nrev.ins"))
(with-sound (:reverb nrev) ...)

> (It would have been useful to run the same code under clm directly.
> Alas I'm still running fc5 and cm/clm isn't functional anymore on
> this machine. Which is why I started using grace...)

You should be able to run clm/cm on fd5 inside or outside of graceCL.
if SBCL works then both clm and cm should working. if not then they
can be fixed with your help.