[CM] what linux?

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:01:55 +0100

Hi Rick,

I'm running Ubuntu on my machines for a couple of years now and it
works very well. In our studios we also run Ubuntu systems and our
school has purchased 15 Laptops for the students where we installed
Ubuntu and all kinds of music apps. I'd definetely give it a try. If
the live CD works you should be all set with an install. Ralf Mattes
takes care of the systems and we made some packages for our use. He
might even be able to give some advice concerning lisp/juce etc. if
you run into problems.

Yours,
Orm