[CM] Problems getting started with CLM/CM

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:47:11 -0600

Im not sure id recommend using clozure cl at this point, it still
seems to be under development. i cant even load CM into it on intel,
and its vanilla common lisp.
also, ive tried to ClosureCL  with GraceCL but there is some weird bug
in the error system that prevents it from working under sockets.
i might be wrong but i think at this point only sbcl and clisp are
usable on intel osx and for ppc maybe only clisp.